Just a run down of suppliers we were able to book this month.
First of all, I want to point out how UGLY most mobile bar setups are. I mean, these suppliers know they are targeting weddings so why not make their bar setup presentable.
Juicebox is the only mobile bar provider I saw with a setup perfect for weddings. It doesn’t look cheap at all. And the concept is a bit different than most since you only pick 5 (could be more) drinks to be served throughout the 4 hours whereas other suppliers has a long list of cocktails to choose from (a consequence of this is a long line of people getting drinks).
Because we booked them during a bridal fair, we were able to score free Sangria drinks.
Same sentiments with mobile bars, some photobooth providers don’t care about presentation at all. They probably spend too much time on getting more customers than improving service.
Pose and Print has a nice photobooth setup and they have strips samples. Also, the layouts from their previous works before don’t look bad, quite classy actually.
We were able to get an extra hour free when we booked during the fair.
Ms. Inah is very easy to talk to. She calls us “beh” which I find so cute! Rod and I made our way to her shop in Makati. We actually talk to another florist before we went to her but she won based on the following points
1. Her shop is close to the church and the reception so it’ll be easy for them to come back to their shop if they need anything.
2. She has worked in Enderun before. Also, she is familiar with our other suppliers. As much as possible, I want my suppliers to know each other already.
3. No crew meals because their shop is so close.
4. A mockup was available before we even paid the downpayment. There were no assurance we were going to get her but she made the effort to show us what she can deliver on our wedding.
5. Her sample pictures are her own works. And the peg I want for my bridal bouquet is actually her creation.
6. She replies fast, via Facebook or text. The other florist still haven’t sent us the revised proposal based on our comments. We’ve been waiting for that for more than 2 weeks now, so I decided to let them go.
7. She provides proper documents: contract, order form, and the most important of all, an official receipt.
Of course, a personal favourite because she’s going to make my wedding gown! I was already set on buying a gown from Two by Rosa Clara in Vienna but I decided to check her out first.
When she did her rough sketches in front of me I knew I was going to get her already. She was able to combine different elements I love and turn it into one. Even before when I showed her my pegs in my Pinterest board she pointed out my number one pick for a gown. Dun pa lang, same wavelength na kami. I already got her detailed sketches and I still haven’t decided what I’ll pick among the four.